Thursday, January 24, 2008

What a steal!

I haven’t been so stoked for awhile! I am ecstatic to all heavens!!! I have butterflies in my stomach, I had to call everyone that I thought would be awake and of course called my mom regardless that it is late and that she has to work tomorrow, sorry mom! I have been doing my homework on my bed and for any of you that sit for long period of time criss cross apple sauce my knees have been begging to sit at a desk. Brandon really wanted to find a corner desk, but after checking out shipping we haven’t found anything that we loved. I have been looking on Craig’s list for the past week and I found this


Here’s the best part I got this Pier One Armoire for $50!! That’s right you didn’t read wrong a couple just want it out of their garage and I’m the lucky person to take it off their hands!

0 comments: