Monday, January 14, 2008

Edward Scissor Hands Wanna Be

Let’s start here; I took this last night of Gavin thinking of how cute it is that he cuddles up to a stuff animal every night. Then tonight...

That's right Gavin took it upon himself to cut his hair, guess he thought he needed one.

The devil himself!

See the red mark on his forehead that is where he stabbed himself and in my opinion that is what he gets! Tough I know, but if he wants to play with the big boys he needs to take it like one!

He is so proud!

Please let it be a bad dream, please let it be a bad dream, please let it be a bad dream!

Damn it! And could he stick it in my face anymore?!


To see all the pictures of the event check our family photos

1 comments:

Cindi G said...

I don't mean to laugh. . . but it had me rolling with tears it is so funny!!!!!!