Sunday, January 13, 2008

ding, ding, ding! Round 2, 3, 4, 5, & so on

While drive down the freeway I hear the dreadful sound of my child throwing up in the car! I don’t know if many of you have drove in San Diego before, but it's not the city that you can merge over and pull off in the shoulder to let your kid out to throw up on the side of the road. So I had to exit and then drive 15 minutes back home trying my best not to throw up myself! I’m SO over all the throwing up! (God forgive me for telling this story but I must) We are all in bed sleeping and I hear Ethan yelling my name, I'm thinking he's throwing up again and needs my help, so I get up and go to the bathroom. He is sitting on the toilet looking very confused and proceeds to tell me that there is puke coming out of his butt! I know this is something I should NOT be talking about on here, but it put the first smile on my face since all this sickness started. I almost died laughing that I had to call my mom and wake her up just to have Ethan tell her, and to put the cherry on top I recorded Ethan telling me what was going on! My life has become a sad story to where I find pleasure in my son's troubles!

1 comments:

Cindi G said...

Next time you can tell me in the morning. Not call at 2am when I have to work the next day. But I gotta say, it was hilarious!
Love ya all.