Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6 days and counting


Brandon has his cheif pinning this coming Tuesday and that means I have to get the house in order for the family coming into town. My mom flies in on Saturday so she can get a mini vacation in also and Brandon's dad flies in Monday. They both fly out Wednesday, but since they are coming that means that I have to have this house spic and span, sparkling clean. I shouldn't have an excuse since the boys are in after school programs, but I have taken this time to be extremely lazy and sleep. I have even slacked on my homework and have barely done anything. I have managed to feed my family, keep them clean and wash their clothes, but other than that I haven't done anything. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm getting the downstairs done, that's my goal. So if you try to call that is what I'll be doing ;-)

Why is it that we over clean when parents come to visit?

0 comments: