Thursday, September 4, 2008

Phi Theta Kappa


Because of my grades over the last year I was invited to join Honor Society, but here is my problem each school has their own chapter. Mesa is Beta Beta Upsilon and City is Beta Iota Kappa. San Diego allows you to be able to take classes at any campus; which I just learned about this semester! This is my first semester taking a class at Mesa, but it was Mesa that sent me my certificate for academic achievement and offered me a spot, but I generally take my classes at City. I asked if it mattered which chapter I was involved with and they said yes. I am able to join Mesa and still take classes at City just as long as I have at least one class at Mesa each semester. Doesn't sound like much of a hassle until registration and they only have classes available at City and then that would be a waste. I'm not sure what to do, but I do know that I am joining since it will look great on my transcripts and they offer amazing benefits.

0 comments: