Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back to normal

Now that Brandon is done with all the chief hazing (oops, I mean initation) and the folks have flown home, we are trying to get back into our routine. Only problem is I'm weeks behind in English reading and I have a major essay due Wednesday. Hopefully I can get back on my game. :-)

The boys thought it was fun skipping school so they could have some extra time to hang out with Grandma and Papa Tom, and Gavin is already asking if he can do it again, but this week I have to find a J-O-B! I'm not looking forward to it, but I have to do my part in trying to help the family out, or so I've been told. ;-)

My life is about to become even that more crazy because I refuse to drop out of school to be able to work. It took me 10+ years to finally follow through with school and I don't want to throw the last year away and get back in that routine of not doing homework, even though there are many nights (like tonight) that all I do is pray that my homework could just be done!

I'll keep y'all informed of how everything pans out.

0 comments: