Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CPO = New Orders & New House

There has been talk back and forth of where our new orders would be, but Brandon has gotten conformation that we will be going to the USS Asheville as originally planned. I have yet to see them in hand so until then I'm not counting on them 100%. Soon I hope to get them though so I can ease my mind that last bit.

Onto housing, after much drama and auguring and waiting we are moving to a 4 bedroom closer to base, so it will give us more room and save gas money. Nice huh ;-)

The only downer is that I'll have to drive everyday back up this way to drop the kids off at school since I want them to finish the year out where they are. It's bad enough having to transfer schools every few years due to being a military family and since I can help this time around by letting them finish the year where they are, I'll be driving every morning!

So that's our plans; staying in San Diego another few years and moving to Point Loma.

0 comments: