Saturday, October 4, 2008

About time


With the impending move of my brother and his girlfriend to come live with us we are in need of a new bed. It's not priority since we have an extra frame, but it would be nice. Levi is either selling or storing most of his belongings up in WA so he will be overtaking our extra queen size bed. If I have my way I want to give him mine and Brandon's bedroom set and get ourselves a grown up set. We bought the set we have now right after we got married, it is one of those all in one for a great deal. We got the bed, 2 side tables, tall dresser, wide dresser, and extra pull out storage for under the bed for $1000! It was a great deal especially since we got it in Hawaii. But the time has come that we up grade to real wood and buy a set that will last till the kids are grown and gone. I've been looking at the Farmhouse collection for awhile now. Sad to say I've even dreamt about it and how I would decorate my room. I've even printed it out and added to it my look book of how my house would look if I had my way, and time to time I go to Pottery Barn to look at it in person. I know I need help and with everything going on it will be awhile longer before I actually get the bed. Most people save their coins for a vacation, me I save them for this bedroom collection.

0 comments: