Sunday, October 5, 2008

A post with substances


Being October it is breast cancer awareness month and I feel that it's important to do my part there are many sites that you can donate to, but I like this site zazzle where you can buy stuff to show your support through the pink ribbon shop. You should check it out.

I thought that it was also important to add other links here is the one to Susan G. Komen and here is the one to the National Breast Cancer Foundation that informs you of the signs and symptoms. Here is Race for the Cure

For those of you in San Diego the Race for the Cure is November 2 and you have to register by October 17! Click here for the link. I'm doing it so if anyone wants to join as a team let me know asap! Hint hint Milie, Angie, Norma (if you can ever get off work) ;-) If we do it as a team it's $30 each and then we try to fundraiser whatever else we can, they ask that we each try to raise $125. Let me know girls

Just for laughs

0 comments: