Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday wishes and caviar dreams

With my birthday coming up in a few weeks I was thinking about what would I like and since I'm caviar dreaming I would love this beauty; Dyson DC17 Absolute Animal the link takes you to the actual Dyson page, but it can be found other places for much cheaper (ie. Amazon is $200 cheaper)

This vacuum is asthma friendly and made for a home with pets. I know that we don't have any pets but this is my theory...2 boys and a husband = the same mess as a pet.

Brandon and I have had the same vacuum since we have gotten together and that poor thing bit the dust awhile back but we keep putting her back together and trying to make her work; well she finally quit on us and now we need a replacement and what better birthday gift than a new vacuum.

Caviar dreaming right ;-) Just wondering have any of you actually tried caviar? I've always wonder do normal people eat that kind of stuff.

While I'm at it Carly needs a sister and my ipod needs a home

0 comments: