Monday, October 13, 2008

we do what we can

Living in military housing we are limited to what and how we decorate our homes. When housing was run by the actual military we could paint and pretty much do what we want inside the house as long as we put it back the way we found (got) it. Now housing is run by PPV and we have to get approval for EVERYTHING and it is a pain.

Since it's so difficult to go through this process we tend to over do holiday decorations. Today driving back home from dropping the kids off at school I saw a door that had a witch hanging on it that looked as if the witch actually ran into the door. It had me cracking up and I felt stupid getting out of the car cause maintenance was just looking at me as if I was crazy cause he couldn't figure out why I was laughing. I came inside and got my camera and walked over to the door to take a picture to post on here, but right when I was about to take it the door opened and I just kept walking as if I was doing nothing. I'm going to try again later cause I can't find anything like it online and I feel it's something that needs to be shared with all!

0 comments: