Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Am I rubbing off?


Milie and I both are in school together and at the start of the semester she was on top of her game; always doing homework ahead of when it was due, every time I called she was doing her reading. We are in the same math class and she would ask how I did on an assignment or test and I would have to tell her that I hadn't even started it yet.


We all know that I am the BIGGEST procrastinator there is and we had a test due yesterday. Granted this one was tough and come to find out it was tough for the all of the class, but I'll get to that in a minute. On Monday I finally start the pretest we have to do before the actual test and didn't do so hot. I called Milie to see if she has done the actual test yet and she says No. I then try to come up with an excuse to email the teacher to ask for an extension (I was only joking about this) but while I'm talking to her I get an email that out teacher is giving us an extension till Thursday (this is where the tough part comes in, everyone was having trouble with it). I thank God and tell Milie that means I'm done with homework for the day. She says she is going to go ahead and finish. The next day I call to see how she did and she says she didn't do it. Tonight I call her again to see how she did and again she says she hasn't done any of it. I'm not sure if my great study habits are rubbing off or if it's the fact that I kept her on the phone till 2am last night. We all know that I have insomnia and I thought I would have her entertain me last night.


Poor thing, Milie is the one that we know will be in bed by a descent time. Even though she might not be sleeping she is at least headed that way. Now she is up late trying to do homework. I'm a bad influence huh?

0 comments: