Thursday, October 23, 2008

You know your not back at home when...

It's late October and it is 93 degrees outside! Yup you read right, good ole San Diego was baking today, it was so hot I had to wear a pair of shorts. I'm not sure how I feel about missing out on the coldness. I kinda want a sweater day where I NEED a hoodie to be outside.

What took me outside was Gavin, this Saturday my baby will be 5! Since his teacher is going to be gone tomorrow she asked me to bring the snacks up today to sing him happy birthday. Gavin isn't one for getting much attention, he actually tries to avoid it at all cost, but thankfully his BFF Keith was there and stood by him while they sang to him. When the other kids referred to Gavin as birthday boy Keith snapped at them and told them that, "His name is Gavin and you can wish him a happy birthday but call him by him name."

FYI in my hometown of Vancouver, WA it was in the 60's and Brandon's hometown of Dallas, TX was in the 70's. Ohh how I miss the breeze...

0 comments: