Tuesday, August 19, 2008

6 days and counting

I just realized that I will be going back to school in 6 days! I start school on the 25th while the kids don't start school till September 2nd. That leaves me with a week of school and no daycare becasue Brandon will be out to sea (as if he could watch them with his busy schedule)

I have been trying everything to come up with a plan. I called YMCA (they want $160 per child) I called CDC and they said that I have to call daily to see if a spot is open for a drop in and it's NOT a guarantee, I called CHD and I have to fill out all kinds of paper work and hope that I get approved before the end of the week plus I have to have a referral from the good ole' Navy who won't answer the phone so I can figure out how to go about that.

I'm starting to freak out, I need a plan and since I can't come up with one I'm having "issues"

This up coming Fall semester is becoming the semester of hell and it hasn't even started yet!

0 comments: