Thursday, August 28, 2008

Please oh please oh PLEASEEEE!

UPDATE at the bottom


I need to add 4 credits to my schedule to make me full time and since class already started everything is full. I have been checking the schedule everyday hoping that one will open and I can add it. I also have been playing around with adding a class that I would enjoy since all the ones I "need" are full. Today I sent an email to an accounting teacher that said there are 2 spots open to get the add code. BUT then I realize that I can send an email to any teacher that I want, so that is exactly what I did. I really need my biology class to stay on track with my transfer course plan and history so I wont have to go to school next summer. I sent emails almost begging to be added and now I have to sit and wait. If I can get into biology it will be a miracle and I would be ever so grateful!

Once again I'm doing the waiting game with school, fun!!!

UPDATE: the biology teacher emailed me back and said, "Sorry but the class is completely full and closed. Pls try next term." I'm bummed!

0 comments: