Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school

After a full year of school and only a two week break, I'm back for another fall semester. Things didn't pan out perfectly so I did my back up plan and dropped my on campus classes and will only be taking online classes again this semester. I also did the last part of paper work for the kids to go to the after school program. So now I will have my days to do all my homework and who knows what else.

Oh on a better note, my academic standing changed to good instead of being on probation, so I called to see if that means they finally finished my appeal. All it meant is that they are planning on doing it this week and "hopefully" (is what she said)they will send me my letter this week. She also said that they are behind and that is probably why Milie hasn't heard anything about her financial aid yet.

There must have been a lot of dropped classes cause I checked into adding another online class, but I kinda feel like taking it easy since I haven't had a break in awhile and could really use one.

There is some sunlight at the end of this tunnel, I finally found out how to get some aid from the military and am taking the orientation next week and then they will give me a credit to use at school worth $3000, not bad huh?

0 comments: