Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thank you Texas

Tonight we went to the Macy's so I could get a new swimsuit. I haven't gotten a new one in YEARS! The last one I bought was right after I had Ethan and he is 6 1/2 now! I thought it was about time, you think? ;-) Luckily they are all on sale since it's the end of the session so I went looking through all the racks. Buying a swim suit is even harder than buying a dress due to my "blessings" After the first one Ethan says, "Mom your boobs are falling out" straight face and all like it's just the norm, maybe that's cause he was with me while I was trying on dresses. After none of them worked, I walked them back to the rack and the sales lady had just put some back and there was the one. After having kids I haven't looked at anything other than a one piece, but this tankini was too cute to past up. And guess what, it fit me! I was able to cross the straps to get extra support and now I'm loving it!

This is the swimsuit, but mine is brown and the dots are white, burnt orange, and red"ish". I only wish I looked like that in it ;-)


But here is the best part, even though it was 50% off being from out of state Macy's offers an additional 11% discount for shopping out of state! Everyone knows Macy's is my favorite store and I have NEVER heard of this. I just bought my dress and could have used this discount. All you do is show your out of state license and they give you a coupon for the extra 11% off!

What a night, I found an awesome swim suit, found the new dream boat, and I'm going to bed earlier tonight since I have plans this weekend! (most of you know that going to bed earlier is a big deal for me since I tend to go to bed around 5am)

0 comments: