Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MUI


So tonight we were running errands and Ethan was complaining that he wasn't feeling okay. I asked him why and he said it was becasue he was up all last night drinking!
Let me fill you in last night Ethan would NOT go to sleep so I left him with the TV on and went to bed. I thought he would pass out, but obviously not! Back to tonight, Brandon and I just looked at eachother with pure shock on our faces, and I had to ask him to repeat himself and again he said he was up late drinking, as he said word for word, "I drank too much last night!"

I am completely lost for words now and don't know what to think. I ask him what was he drinking and this is what he said, " I drank way too much milk and water!" All Brandon and I can do is laugh. He said he stayed up and poured glass after glass and thought it would be fun to stay up all night and "drink" ;-)

Oh FYI; MUI stands for milking under the influence

0 comments: