Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Financial aid nightmare

After spring semester I has awarded a spot in the honor society and received an award for a 4.0 gpa, but I still managed to get myself placed on academic probation and now I won't be able to receive financial aid for a year! Can you believe that! After my summer grades post I'll have an overall gpa of 3.75 but financial aid doesn't care, they think I'm the one who is abusing their efforts to help me.

I've written an appeal and now I have to sit around and wait for them to review it and hope that they let me off and everything can fall back into place. I'm just glad that Milie had me call and make sure everything was in place, cause if she hadn't I wouldn't had know why I wasn't getting any aid.

I'll keep you updated with what they decide to do with me ;-)

0 comments: