Saturday, August 30, 2008

Trying to get a full load

I only heard back from the biology teacher with bad news, so today I tired again and heard back from the history teacher. He said that the class should be full since he has sent out add codes to those before me, but not everyone has added the class. He said that I should come to class on Tuesday and once he calls role if there is any open spots I can have one.

I originally tried to add only online classes, but I'm impatient and went ahead and am trying to add on campus classes with the hopes that I will actually get into some of those. If all works out this time, I will be adding 2 history classes so I won't have to go to summer school at all and I am extremely stoked about that! That would mean I would have a good 2 1/2-3 months off! That is if we get to stay here in San Diego. If we go to Hawaii these history classes transfer, but don't count toward the GE requirements in Hawaii.

The history classes that are needed in Hawaii are also acceptable here, but they are not the ones I want to take and since I figured it's my education I would take classes that interest me. Bet in the long run I'll end up having to take another history class, but oh well at least I'll know US History better.

0 comments: