Saturday, August 16, 2008

When was the last time?

Now with DVR you can live your life and come and go as you please and don't have to worry about missing a show. But I LOVE


Meet the cast,

From left to right, Tom and Trina Decker, Bruce and Susan Miller, and Janet and Roger Thompson.

I LOVE

And


Even though he is married to her,


I want him to break free from his shell and tonight he did. I was SO proud and cant wait till next week to know what comes of it. I found out that Swingtown is from the director of Big Love and Rome, another 2 HBO shows that I love and would plan my schedule around to make sure I wouldn't miss it. I was deeply sad when they canceled Rome, I miss my Pullo

and Lucious

(he wasn't the same on Journeyman)

Okay enough TV talk, I'm going to bed (to watch TV) ;-)

0 comments: