Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Anniversary planning

Brandon and I had a relatively small wedding and a quick trip up to Seattle for our honeymoon because he had to leave in a few days after to go back to Hawaii to go out to sea. So pretty much my move to Hawaii was the big excitement.

We had talked about re-doing our wedding on our 5th anniversary, but that came and went and I don't really think even really thought about much. But I feel robbed of my special day where I get to get all dressed up and pampered and feel like a princess for the day, so we talked about re-doing it on our 10th anniversary.

I started looking around and getting prices and was really all for it till I finally realized that all the money we would be spending could be a nice down payment on a house.

So here is the new plan, we will be taking a true romantic getaway for our anniversary and even though we have 2 1/2 years till it comes we are saving now for it and I hope and pray that we end up here...




I can go on forever with pictures, here's to you Bora Bora!

1 comments:

Milie said...

ok you have sold me, I am borrowing the idea for my 15th. That place looks beautiful and I bet there is no xbox.