Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not as planned

I have some interesting and fun stuff to blog about that has been happening here the past few days, but before I do I want to blog about little man Keaton.

Every parents wants the best for their childern and when they are born they look them over count their fingers and toes and thank God for the amazing blessing, well things haven't gone as planned with my brother and his new addition.

Like I said Keaton was born Saturday and my sister-in-law was discharged on Monday, but Keaton is having some breathing problems, so he had to stay. They have taken blood and ran every test they know of and we were told that they would have answers by today. But once again not as planned! The doctors have no idea what is wrong with him and they haven't been able to get his breathing situated.

I have been told all this through the old school telephone game, but tonight I was able to finally get my brother on the phone. I feel so completely useless since I am down here and they are all way up there. Jeremy is an extremely strong man and has kept it all together for his wife, but tonight I had to cry for him. He doesn't know what to do and he is trying his best to help Terina deal with it all. At the moment Jeremy takes his two girls home each night and Terina has been staying in Keaton's room. She has not left that hospital since she went into labor!

Any and all prays and well wishes are welcomed!

1 comments:

Milie said...

Our thought are with you and your family. We hope the little guy makes a full recovery soon.

The Garrett's