Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day dreaming

I grew up in Oregon/Washington playing outside, climbing tress, riding my bike everywhere, going camping, fishing, and always in the water. Brandon grew up in Dallas and he didn't run off for the mountains to spend family time or take the weekend to head off to the ocean. He played baseball, no problem with that it's just I miss the activity level I once was used to (plus my physic does too)

Luckily we have Angie and Keith who are active (their from Oregon, it's in the gene there) Angie helped me pick out a bike so I could start riding again and they have also blessed us with the opportunity to go out on their boat with them. Brandon has only gone once (I've only gone twice actually)but it was a blast and it has sent me day dreaming.

FOREVER I have wanted jet skis, there not too much to handle and the boys would really enjoy them. But now I am on this boat kick. I day dream about spending family time out in the boat and watching the boys wake board and knowing how much of a dare devil Ethan is I know that he would be the kid that is out there flipping in the air and everything.

Boats don't come cheap, but that hasn't stopped me from looking and I think that getting one someday isn't out of the question. By the time I graduate and Brandon is picked up for LDO it should be our gifts to ourselves for our accomplishments, don't you agree?

Here is the one I am in LOVE with...


She is a Supra Gravity 24 SSV

I wish I had better pictures cause she is a beauty plus she sits 16 people so all the friends could fit. If we went out and bought a boat today this is what we would end up with...


Looks like fun huh? ;-)

0 comments: