Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Waiting Game (that's not much fun)

Most of you know that I have been going non-stop for the pass year to school, and I have learned that summer break is much needed to rest and not burnout, but summer semester is done and I have been waiting on final grades to be posted. They were due August 14th, but for whatever reason my teachers were able to be extended to the 18th. My psych teacher did her part, but my drama teacher is another story.

This lady should not be allowed get away with all that she does. First off summer semester is 8 weeks instead of the 16 weeks of a normal semester so everything is bunched and you do twice as much each week. Since I went completely online at the start of each class they assign all assignments so I plan out when and what I'll do each day so I try not to get over loaded with all my reading.

Well, she not only did this once but twice; she would assign an assignment and then not put up the link to where we needed to post it and then she would go MIA for days! Everyone in the class would be emailing eachother asking if they knew what was going on and she would come back out of nowhere and say it's all due the next day (all the work that was missed while she went missing) in the end she said it was due to a family emergency.

Class has been over a week and a half and she still hasn't graded a single paper that I have written. I feel so frustrated with this teacher and I just have a gut feeling that I'm not going to get the grade that I expect to get.

FYI if anyone is interested in taking Drama down here in San Diego stay away from Carol Whaley!

0 comments: